What is a Soul-Centered Relationship?
If you are in a relationship where you and your partner:
o Consciously choose the most loving actions or responses
o Are filled with gratitude and joy
o Trust each other and your self to explore new possibilities and expand your lives
o Honor your intuition and use it to understand and connect with partner
o Connect intimately and know you are safe being vulnerable
o Assume you are loved and interpret your partner’s actions in that way
o Attend to the degree of connection and flow-of-love and look at yourself when the flow is constricted
o At peace with yourself and each other – most of the time
THEN You are likely in a Soul Centered Relationship
It is easier to understand Soul Centered Relationships when we differentiate between soul and ego or personality perspectives. Too often the ego sees the world as a dangerous place and its job is to protect us by being in control. It is fear based and searches for potential threats. It restricts us; warns us not to risk. Generally, it is constricting, the opposite of a soul-centered relationship, which is satisfying, expansive, and intimate.
A Soul-Centered Relationship is a soul/love saturated Relationship
We humans need personalities and our egos are often helpful navigating this world we live in. However, a soul-saturated personality, is driven by soul/heart/love and not fear of the ego. The degree of saturation varies depending on a number of factors. If we are conscious we notice when the balance tips toward ego and adjust. We live a conscious life filled with love, satisfaction and ability to make the most of this gift of life and relationship we are given. We live a conscious life filled with love, satisfaction and ability to make the most of this gift of life and relationship we are given. Soul-Centered Relationships can be with self, Spirit, others or an intimate partner.
SOUL-CENTERED RELATIONSHIP BENEFITS
- Free to be Authentic
- Aware/Conscious of own desires and feelings and other’s behavior,
- Intuitive guidance
- Trust and magnetize positive life
- More energy – the energy and attention most use to conform to society’s desired image isn’t necessary when you are authentic.
- Sense of safety
- Sense of comfort in relationship: you know and feel the connection even when apart
- Know you are loved and lovable
BARRIERS TO SOUL-CENTERED LOVE
- Too little self love
- Attached to personality, appearances, the world as it appears (3rd dimension, reality of the senses)
- Little awareness of self, feelings, sensations, energetic dimension,
- Lack of trust in intuition
- Lack of belief in loving Universe/God
- Victim world-view
- Don’t know/acknowledge own essence
- Need to protect and defend ego